Take it for Granite
June 17th, 2019
1 hr 7 mins 7 secs
About this Episode
Chris gets lost with the animals, while Ang plays with fire and we solve the Deepfake problem.
Plus Wes and Ang battle it out for a million dollars.
- CSE Push-Start Propane Torch — Ideal for melting ice on sidewalks and driveways/Grass and weed removal/ Paint removal/ Roofing shingle softener. Attaches easily to a standard propane tank including units with the new OPD valve. Wand comes with a flow valve and turbo blast trigger for maximum flame and temperatures over 3000° F!
- Dad's Day AcuRite 00795A2 Galileo Thermometer with Glass Globe Barometer : Outdoor Thermometers : Garden & Outdoor
- Help! My Teen Has Diabetes: The Resource for Frustrated Parents by Hadea Fisher. — Raising a teen with diabetes can be overwhelming, exhausting, and thankless. As a parent, you don’t want to feel like you have to micromanage your child in order to keep them well. But there’s another way…one that creates safety for your child and sanity for you.
- Deepfaked Mark Zuckerberg Looks Uncannily Like the Real Thing — The artists in question, Bill Posters and Daniel Howe, said they modified a a September 2017 statement Zuckerberg gave on Russian election interference on the Facebook platform using CannyAI’s “video dialogue replacement (VDR)” technology.
- Dirty Surf by Molly Maguires — One fascinating thing about The Molly Maguires is that everyone loves them.
- Surfodelic by Atomicos
- Amazon.com: CSE Push-Start Propane Torch