From Zero to Murder
July 8th, 2019
1 hr 14 mins 20 secs
About this Episode
Everyone is back from Texas with a great story to share, and Chris comes within 3 seconds of a life-ending moment.
Plus Chz goes up against Brent in our most surprising giveaway game yet.
- Red Faction Guerrilla — Red Faction: Guerrilla re-defines the limits of destruction-based game-play with a huge open-world, fast-paced guerrilla-style combat, and true physics-based destruction.
- OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter — OSCAR is PC (Windows, Mac, Linux) software developed for reviewing and exploring data produced by CPAP and related machines used in the treatment of sleep apnea.
- Cooper's BBQ — Home of the Big Chop
- Thompson's Bookstore — Located in the historic Vybek building in downtown Fort Worth, Thompson’s elevates the art of the cocktail while transporting you to a simpler time.
- Boulder Adventure Lodge — Our goal is to give you access to the best outdoor adventures that Boulder has to offer. Whether your climbing, fishing, skiing, cycling, hiking, or taking in the town, the A-Lodge offers instant access to all your favorite adventures.
- Wyoming Whiskey — e are independent, family-owned whiskey makers with a world-class distillery in the Big Horn Basin of Wyoming.
- Hot Springs State Park - Thermopolis, Wyoming — Come for the hot springs, but prepare to be enchanted by all that Hot Springs State Park has to offer. Relax in the park’s Free Bath House where the 104-degree water soothes away aches and pains. You don’t have to go to Yellowstone to see Bison. Wyoming’s state Bison Herd is located in the Hot Springs State Park.
- Ash Gray News — Ash Gray is a troubadour in the truest sense.Born in US East Coast steeltown of Pittsburgh, the middle son of expat Yorkshire parents, he’s had an eye on the highway practically ever since he was old enough to play a gig.
- Ash Gray on Twitter — I am singer/songwriter with various projects that revolve around Rock,Pop,Alt. Country and Americana.
- I Know You by Ash Gray
- The Other Man by Ash Gray